Home Care Jobs in Mechanicsburg, PA
If you have a heart for giving and a passion for helping others, look at our home care jobs in Mechanicsburg, PA. We are looking for individuals to be a part of our team as dedicated caregivers. Faithful at Home Care offers affordable non-medical one-on-one assistance tailored to our client’s individual needs and enabling them to stay independent in their homes. Our experienced caregivers put clients first, and we treat each of our loved ones with the utmost care and respect.
As a caregiver with us, you’ll be partnered with clients who will get the best out of their life through your help. Some services could be minor such as tidying up around the house, while others could be essential to living like running errands and picking up groceries. The clients we work with come from all kinds of alternate living backgrounds that you, as a caregiver, will cater to. Our branches of services include:
- IN-HOME SENIOR CARE
- ALZHEIMER’S & DEMENTIA CARE
- PERSONAL CARE ASSISTANCE
- ILLNESS RECOVERY CARE
- COGNITIVE DISABILITY CARE
- HOSPICE CARE
What It Takes
- All of our caregivers are carefully screened during the interview process.
- A full criminal background check and child abuse clearance is obtained.
- We require our caregivers to have 2 favorable references and all caregivers must pass a comprehensive test before being hired, attend a training session that reviews basic care upon acceptance of their employment, and several times during the year participate in refresh training sessions.
Our scheduling coordinators, supervisors, and HR professionals work diligently to manage our 450+ caregivers and to ensure our clients receive the best possible in-home care. In addition, our status as an independently-owned agency gives us the flexibility to provide our clients with the services they need, exactly when they need it.
Let Faithful At Home Care be your choice in home care jobs in Mechanicsburg, PA. Contact us today and find out more about how you can help those who need it.