All of our caregivers are carefully going through our screening process during the interview process. A full criminal background check and child abuse clearance is obtained. We require our caregivers to have 2 favorable references and all caregivers must pass a comprehensive test before being hired, attend a training session that reviews basic care upon acceptance of their employment, and several times during the year participate in refresh training sessions.
All Faithful at Home Care caregivers will have Faithful at Home Care name badges identifying them as the approved personnel and will log in and out of the individual’s home through an app based system to ensure care is being received in a timely and reliable manner.
Is in-home caregiving the right career for you?
In-home caregivers enable patients to stay in their homes by monitoring and recording patient condition. They also provide support and personal services such as the following:
- Providing light housekeeping and laundry service.
- Shopping for food and other household requirements.
- Preparing and serving meals and snacks.
- Running errands.
- Taking clients to appointments.
- Assisting clients by providing personal services, such as, bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Helping clients care for themselves by helping them use a cane or walker, special utensils to eat, special techniques and equipment for personal hygiene.
- Maintaining a safe, secure, and healthy patient environment.