Faithful At Home Care provides in-home Central Pennsylvania personal care assistance in Lancaster County, Lebanon County, York County, Cumberland County, Adams County, Franklin County and Fulton County. Routines are important to seniors to help them stay active and alert. But the simple morning and evening activities can be challenging for seniors and physically challenged adults. We offer specialized morning and evening care and helper services, including help with household chores and general adult day care-type support and companionship.
Faithful at Home Care also offers non-medical, hands-on assistance to seniors and disabled persons in their personal care routines and daily activities, helping them to maintain a sense of pride in their own appearance and the appearance of their home.
Whether you need care for just a few hours in the morning or evening, or 24 hours a day, Faithful at Home Care is available to help. We can arrange your care to accommodate your loved one’s specific schedule and preferences.
Hands-On Services Include:
- Bathing and Washing
- Skin Care
- Hair Washing
- Incontinence Care
- Transfers to and from bed
Helper Services Include:
- Help with laundry and ironing
- Take out garbage
- Make beds/change linens
- Shop for groceries and supplies, and pick up prescriptions
- Prepare future meals
- Arrange appointments and escort to appointments and outside activities
- Visit neighbors and friends
- Monitor diet and eating
- Aid with morning and wake-up
- Help with clothing selection
- Assist with evening and tuck-in