Faithful At Home Care provides Central Pennsylvania in-home senior care services throughout the region, including Lancaster County, Lebanon County, York County, Cumberland County, Adams County, Franklin County and Fulton County. We help people to retain as much of their independence as possible, while remaining in the comfort of their own home.
When you can’t personally be there with your loved one, our in-home senior care teams provide a wide range of services. In addition to a specially designed care plan, Faithful at Home Care offers companionship, social interaction, personal care, and household assistance to your loved one. Our care programs help seniors stay active, ensure their well-being, and maintain their sense of self-sufficiency.
Our warm, attentive caregivers spend quality one-on-one time with our senior clients and help them stay independent in the comfort of their own homes.
In-Home Senior Care Services For Central PA Residents
- Provide conversation, discussing local and current events
- Assist with crafts and hobbies, such as scrapbooking and puzzles
- Read with or read to clients
- Watch television and movies with clients
- Playing cards and board games
- Helping clients maintain relationships by assisting with phone calls
- Writing letters and sending cards
- Recording family history
- Helping with laundry and ironing
- Taking out garbage
- Making beds/change linens
- Shopping for groceries and supplies, and picking up prescriptions
- Preparing future meals
- Arranging appointments and escorting to appointments and outside activities
- Visiting neighbors and friends
- Monitoring diet and eating
- Aiding with morning and wake-up
- Helping with clothing selection
- Assisting with evening and tuck-in
- Medication reminders
Want To Join Faithful and Provide Central Pennsylvania Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care?
Please be sure to Follow us on Facebook for more about our services, as well as employment opportunities, company functions and other news.